Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Author: J.K. Rowling
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Reviewer: Leslie

http://ccsp.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/rlapl/search/results?qu=harry+potter+and+the+sorcerer%27s+stone&te=&lm=ROUND_LAKE

Summary: Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.
Review: I know I am in the minority since I haven’t read this series earlier but I finally decided it was time to begin. I surprisingly enjoyed it more than I thought I would and I’m already reading the second book. I thought it was very interesting to just imagine a world (Hogwarts) where this magic is “normal” and also enjoyed the twist at the end of this book. To anyone who hasn’t read this book yet, I would recommend it most definitely. I look forward to sharing these books with my own kids when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment